Sunday, June 14, 2009

Done like dinner.

The knitted slipper bootie pattern is done!!




The pattern is finished and I've proofed it, all that it needs now is a read through by a slightly more technically savvy mathematician/knitter than I am (namely Downtown) to quadruple check.



They were scattered everywhere, but I finally rounded up all the little booties and sockies I knit while working out the pattern and test-knitting things:


That's not counting the ones I pulled back. See that big turquoise slipper? I ran out of pink.

Speaking of running out I need to buy:
(1) More red glitterspun
(2) More black glitterspun for knitsabers
(3) Berroco Plush in orange flash and sweet pea
(4) Trendsetter Aura
(5) Knitpicks Shine for booties

Sidebar: it's actually a little frustrating to have the pattern done, but have to wait to post it in the shop...

No comments:

Post a Comment